By using our site, you consent to these policies and to the application of the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, without regards to its conflicts of laws provisions, and to the jurisdiction of its courts in any matter involving our site.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES
NextUp Solutions does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. NextUp Solutions may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
This website may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of NextUp Solutions and NextUp Solutions is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. NextUp Solutions is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. NextUp Solutions is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by NextUp Solutions of the site or any association with its operators.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may have rights under European and other laws (such as GDPR) to have access to your personal information and to ask us to rectify, erase and restrict use of, your personal information. You may also have rights to object to your personal information being used, to ask for the transfer of personal information you have made available to us and to withdraw consent to the use of your personal information. Further information on how to exercise your rights is set out below.
We will honor your rights under applicable data protection laws. You may have the following rights under European laws, and may have similar rights under the laws of other countries.
- Right of subject access: The right to make a written request for details of your personal information and a copy of that personal information
- Right to rectification: The right to have inaccurate information about you corrected or removed
- Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’): The right to have certain personal information about you erased
- Right to restriction of processing: The right to request that your personal information is only used for restricted purposes
- Right to opt out of marketing: You can manage your marketing preferences by unsubscribe links found in the communications you receive from us or by visiting the applicable preference center
- Right to object: The right to object to processing of your personal information in cases where our processing is based on the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or we have let you know the processing is necessary for our or a third party’s legitimate interests
- Right to data portability: The right to ask for the personal information you have made available to us to be transferred to you or a third party in machine-readable format
- Right to withdraw consent: The right to withdraw any consent you have previously given us to handle your personal information. If you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of our use of your personal information prior to the withdrawal of your consent
These rights are not absolute and they do not always apply in all cases.
In response to a request, we will ask you to verify your identity if we need to, and to provide information that helps us to understand your request better. If we do not comply with your request, whether in whole or in part, we will explain why.
In order to exercise your rights please email email@example.com.
This policy was last modified on June 1, 2018.